A Troubled Economy
Character Creation Information
- Books Allowed: ANY Pathfinder book, Almost Any: Please Ask WotC 3.5, Sword & Sorcery/Necromancer Games, all else please ask
- None of the following in specificity: Nothing Dragonlance, GammaWorld, Dark Sun, Ravenloft, Eberron. By class, no warforged. No technology that would be correlative to gunpowder, firearms of a modern era which would include flintlocks, matchlocks, blackpowder weapons, etc.
- Stats: these are picked at the discretion of the player. Limitations of stats are solely based on the racial maximums at time of creation.
- Race/Class Selection: Bear in mind the full sociological, psychological, economic and political realities of the world. For example Racism, Religious intolerance and many other issues are alive and well. This stuff EXISTS!!!!!
- Hit points: start at maximum for first level.
- Alignment: I apply an ideology of relative alignments. I still use the alignments as listed; however, the application is just a bit different.
- Starting money is maximum for your character.
- The campaign world is the Forgotten Realms, and specifically it is located in the Shining South within the lands of Durpar, Var the Golden and Estagund.
- Background information/Psychological profile: GETS EXTRA XP and it can be quite significant. The background should be good if you choose but the psychological background is the KEY to good extra XP prior to the start of the campaign. Point blank, if you have a nonsensical concept, there will be issues; talk with me ahead of time if you have any questions! :)
- Starting Regions: Anywhere you like, but be prepared to have a justification for it if I need one; see background story and psych profile above for questions about that.
- I welcome creativity. If you’re interested in a different kind of a character concept such as a templated ogre or what-not, just inquire with me. See Race/Class information above though for thoughtful considerations however.
- If I missed something, let me know by sending me a message on here, or post one in the forums on here. Thanks! :)